Black Dog LED doesn't cut any corners.
Their lights are reliable and powerful.
PhytoMAX-2 600 | Multi-light Test | Timelapse
Produces as much light as a single-ended (SE) 1000W HPS, with 40% less electricity
- PhytoMAX-2 600 LED lights for growing plants better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
252 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 630 True Watts - 1260 LED Watts
Large Coverage Footprint
- Up to 5' X 5' (25 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow light panels deliver the same yield as a 1000W HPS with 40% less electricity
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
Max. Flowering Footprint: 5' x 5'
Max. Vegetative Footprint: 6.5’ x 6.5’
Shipping Size: 26” x 26” x 12”
Product Dimensions: 18.75” x 18.75” x 5.13”
Shipping Weight: 37lb
Weight: 32lb (14.5kg)
True Wattage: 630 watts
Certifications: ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS
Number of LEDs: 252
Can be Mounted Flush to Ceiling or Racks
Amp Draw: 5.3A~2.6A (@ 120/240v)
Cord Length: 8 feet
Voltage: AC 100V~250V
Work Frequency: 50~60 Hz
Power Factor: > 0.98
Operation Temperature Range: -4~104 °F
LED LM70: > 50,000 hours
Fans Expected Life: 70,000 hours
LEDs with Glass Lenses for Cleanability
Warranty: Rest assured with limited lifetime warranty. See here for full details.
Returns: 90 days
PhytoMAX-2 Brochure: Click here