Black Dog LED doesn't cut any corners.
Their lights are reliable and powerful.
This fantastic light by Black Dog LED replaces any 400W HPS with higher yields and better quality results!
PhytoMAX-2 200| Grow Example Videos
Replaces any 400W HPS with higher yields and better quality results!
- PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow light panels better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield over a 400W HPS while using half the electricity!
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
84 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
210 True Watts - 420 LED Watts
- The PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights offer incredible coverage and results with very low electrical requirements!
- Up to 3' X 3' (9 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Whisper-quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty on these grow lights online
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
Max. Flowering Footprint: 3' x 3'
Max. Vegetative Footprint: 3.75’ x 3.75’
Shipping Size: 18” x 18” x 10”
Product Dimensions: 12” x 12” x 5”
Shipping Weight: 17lb
Weight: 14lb (6.4kg)
True Wattage: 210 watts
Certifications: ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS
Number of LEDs: 84
Can be Mounted Flush to Ceiling or Racks
Amp Draw: 1.8A~0.9A (@ 120/240v)
Cord Length: 8 feet
Voltage: AC 100V~250V
Work Frequency: 50~60 Hz
Power Factor: > 0.98
Operation Temperature Range: -4~104 °F
LED LM70: > 50,000 hours
Fans Expected Life: 70,000 hours
LEDs with Glass Lenses for Cleanability
Warranty: Rest assured with limited lifetime warranty. See here for full details.
Returns: 90 days
PhytoMAX-2 Brochure: Click here